Registration for the Nigerian Army’s 81 Regular Recruit Intake begins on February 15, the army says.
It says the registration is online on its portal for the general public and “interested qualified” candidates
The intake is for trades and non-tradesmen and women.
Basic requirements includes;
- Applicants must be Nigerian and own a national ID card.
- They must be free of any criminal conviction
- They should also have a minimum of four passes in not more than two sittings of secondary qualification
- Those applying as tradesmen or women must have a trades test or City Guild certificate.
- Applicants are expected to be no less than 18 years and no older than 22.
- Tradesmen applicants must not be less than 22 years old.