Dana Air said it will introduce additional flights between Abuja and Lagos and commenced Lagos to Owerri, Port Harcourt to Abuja beginning from Aug. 28.
Mr Kingsley Ezenwa, the airlines’ Manager, Media and Communications, made this known in a statement in Lagos on Sunday.
Ezenwa quoted the airlines’ Accountable Manager, Obi Mbanuzuo as saying the additional flights were due to the feedback from the guests and popular demand for flights at specific times.
“The additional flights will be
- Lagos to Abuja flight and it will depart – 8am, 11.50am, 3.40pm and 5.30pm.
- Abuja to Lagos flight will depart – 9.55am, 1.50pm, 5.30pm and 7.25pm.’
- Lagos to Owerri will depart – 7.10am.
- Owerri to Lagos will depart – 8.45am.
- Lagos to Port Harcourt will now be – 10.30am
- Port Harcourt to Lagos will depart – 3.35pm.
- “Port Harcourt to Abuja daily flights will be – 12.05pm.
- Abuja to Port Harcourt will depart – 1.45pm.
“We are also delighted that our guests have embraced the safety measures we have in place for them,” Mbanuzuo said.
Mbanuzuo said that for safe and ease of booking and reservation, guests should visit: www.flydanaair.com, download the DANA Air Mobile App on playstore or get social by sending a chat on WhatsApp (07051190363) for booking.