Accident & Tragedy

TRAGIC!! Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos)

, TRAGIC!! Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos), Effiezy - Top Nigerian News & Entertainment Website

A carpenter was electrocuted few hours ago while roofing a house opposite Omoghene Lynn, along Shell Road, Sapele, Delta State.

It was gathered that the incident occurred after the man missed his step and reflexively held unto the high tension cable to prevent himself from falling.

, TRAGIC!! Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos), Effiezy - Top Nigerian News & Entertainment Website
Kindly share this story

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.