Accident & Tragedy Family News Social Issues

Tragedy As Family Of 7 Die From Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video)

RESIDENTS of Egor, Benin City, were left in shock today after father, mother and five children were found dead at their home in a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

As shared by Facebook user, Kingsley Nosa wrote; “happening now at Egor family of 7 die in generator smoke inside their room father mother and five children

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:   Generator fumes kills 7 ladies in Niger state

VIDEO BELOW:

Kindly share this story

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.