Nigerian Lady Allegedly Electrocuted By Her Phone Connected To Power While Asleep (Photos)

As shared by Peter(originally shared by Jeffrey Sidney)..

‘R.I.P Dear Imaobong Ekanem

According to Jeffrey Sidney Wehere, She was Charging her phone and dropped it on her body and Slept off, NEPA took the Light and brought it back while she was Sleeping and it shocked her to death..

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:   Ogun cobbler electrocuted while reconnecting neighbours’ electricity

It’s Very Unfortunate’

Kindly share this story

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.