Boyfriend And Girlfriend Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo)

According to Sapele Oghenek, the pair identified as Matthew and Bose were said to have gone out to buy Suya on Thursday night before the boyfriend took Bose to his friend’s house whey they went to sleep.

The owner of the house and his girlfriend was said to have slept in the room while Matthew and his girlfriend Bose slept in the parlor. Their friend was reportedly shocked to have woken up the next morning and discovered that the young lovers had died in the parlor.

Their corpses have been deposited at the mortuary and the owner of the house detained by the police.

According to reports, some people are saying the pair may have died from the Suya they ate the previous night while others are saying they may have died after inhaling generator fumes.

Whatever the case might be, may their souls rest in peace.

Kindly share this story

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.