University Student electrocuted to death (Photos)

A Young promising Man identified as Ingomunapagaye Jonah has died while he was trying to fix a disconnected wire with current last Night in Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe LGA, Bayelsa state.

But he refused and tried connecting it when she left for bed around 10pm yesterday…
He was electrocuted while cellotaping the wire, and he unconsciously fell on it, his girlfriend who was inside his room alerted neighbors..

He was rushed to Igopiri Hospital in the Community but was pronouced dead on arrival..
Until his death, The man was a student of Niger Delta University..

So sad..

Kindly share this story

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.