A little girl has been hospitalized after being beaten by a snake on her hand which swelled after turning black.
An unnamed little girl who was beaten by a snake on her hand which immediately turned black, has been hospitalized after being poisoned by the dangerous reptile.
Reporters reveal that the girl was bitten by the poisonous reptile some weeks ago and was rushed to the hospital after one of her fingers started to swell.
The girl is yet to fully recover as at the time of filing this report.
See more photos below;