Secondary School Student Peels Skin After Her Boss Poured Hot Water On Her In Rivers State (Photo)

A Student of Government Girls Secondary School, Oromineke, Rivers State, was badly scalded after her boss poured hot water on her for allowing kerosene dry up in the stove while cooking yam.

Facebook user, Pinima Loveday Igenewari, who shared the story had this reply for users who asked what happened;

Kindly share this story

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.