So sad! Female student electrocuted by high tension cable in Rivers State University (Photo)

An evil fate has befallen a female student of Rivers State University yesterday after she was electrocuted by a high tension cable somewhere around the school campus.

According to information released by Victor Briggs, she was electrocuted while trying to move across an erosion after a heavy rain that started in the early hours of Tuesday without knowing that an electric pole fell during the heavy downpour.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:   Beauty and Brains: Mbah Anita bags best graduating students award with 4.85CGPA

Briggs wrote: “The erosion she was trying to get across had a high tension wire in it as a result of a pole that fell yesterday (Monday 12th), the Deceased had no idea there was a wire in the water.”

Kindly share this story

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.