Nollywood star, Joseph Benjamin, has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari’s current trip to China. The actor aired his views in a series eye opening tweets, read below,
“Why go to China to negotiate terms and conditions to borrow $2billion when;
1) We are expecting $200billion from looted money stashhed away in Dubai.
2) America is helping us repatriate $6billion kept by former PDP Governor’s and ministers in the USA
3) Loads of thieves under Jonathan have returned millions of dollars
4) Trillions of Naira raked in by the Nigeria custom service
5) Millions of Dollars saved by the TSA and leakages have been blocked.
6) Even if you are very dumb, you should at least be able to ask some simple questions.
7) Why borrow with an interest when you already have a lot? Except if the ‘fight against corruption” is just a scam,” the ‘Marriage Course’ actor tweeted.