I have been offered over $2 million and I didn’t compromise – Adeyanju

Deji Adeyanju

Deji Adeyanju, a human right activist on Thursday revealed that he has been offered over $2m to compromise his course for a good Nigeria.

Adeyanju who is at loggerhead with Charles Oputa (CharlyBoy) the chief convener of an advocacy group, Our Mumu Don Do Movement over alleged financial inducement from the federal government to him to attack Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the recently held presidential election.

Effiezy had earlier today reported a tape of a conversation between the duo, where Charlyboy ‘admitted’ soliciting support from Festus Keyamo, a former spokesman of the Muhammadu Buhari Presidential Campaign Organization.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:   Why we want Buhari’s seat declared vacant – Deji Adeyanju

Adeyanju further said that he may not be rich, but have integrity and he always keep records which saves him from stains.

“When you have confirmed you are dealing with a dishonest man, always keep records; they will save you from stain, shame and embarrassment. I have so many records. I may not have plenty money but I have integrity.”

“Not that we haven’t been offered money to compromise as well. Since 2017 till date, I have been offered over $2million to compromise but I refused. If I had, they wouldn’t have sent me to Kano Central Prison or tried to charge me for terrorism & other crimes,” he stated.

FG closes borders Friday over supplementary polls
APC Blast Atiku, Says He’s Suffering From Post-Election Depression
loading...
Tags:,    

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.