JAMB offers 200,000 admission: Accept or reject before 16th October

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has announced that 200,000 candidates have gained admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.

The Head, Media and Information of the JAMB, Fabian Benjamin said this on Sunday, October 7, 2018, Lagos while speaking to reporters from the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

According to him, the exercise is done through the Central Admission Process (CAP), an automated process to eliminate all human interferences.

“We have so far offered no fewer than 200,000 first choice admissions to candidates.

” To this effect therefore, we are urging candidates to go to our site and check their admission status and those who have been offered such admission should quickly indicate by accepting and printing such offer, as failure to do so will automatically mean the candidate is no longer interested.

“And therefore, the board may see all such offers as rejected and would have no option than to mop them up and give it to other interested candidates.
“Candidates are to accept or reject all offers not later than Oct.16 as that is when all offers of admissions of first choice will close.

“After that, we will commence admission exercise for the second choice of candidates,” Benjamin said.

Yoruba community laments loss of members, property to Jos violence
2019: Atiku Abubakar to pick running mate from South East
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:   Afe Babalola rejects 120 cut-off mark for Nigerian universities
loading...
Tags:,    

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.