Tears as twin police officers recruited same day die in road crashby Blessing 13/07/2018 | 12:36 0 Posted in Accident & Tragedy, News, Social Issues The Police in Minna, the Niger State capital has been thrown into mourning following the death of twin officers in an accident earlier in the week.The twin brothers were recruited into Police force the same day and had been popular because of their commitment to duty.Their relations and members of Niger State Police Command wept uncontrollably as they heard the news of their death.The brothers, Mohammed Hassan and Mohammed Hussaini were reportedly killed when a driver ran into them at Maitumbi, a suburb of Minna.YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Police Storm Nigerian Church In New York As Members Fight (Photos, Video)They were both on a motorcycle when the incident occurred.One of the deceased was a police sergeant while the other was a corporal but they both joined the force the same day.Hussaini was said to be a prosecutor and his wife was recently delivered of a set of twins.The twin policemen were hit by a Peugeot 206 salon car. The driver was also hospitalised as a result of the injury he sustained in the accident.The Niger State Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident and described it as an accident.YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: "Only 20% of Policemen protect lives of the country while the other 80% protect prominent Nigerians" - Police“It is an accident; the matter is being investigated; at the end of the investigation, we will know the next step to take.”He added that the corpses had been released to their relations for burial. 3 records Messi could break following Cristiano Ronaldo’s exit from Real Madrid Guys, this pretty young lady is searching for a boyfriend; See her qualities (Photo) Enjoy and Share Post:FacebookTwitterRedditLinkedInEmailPinterestloading... Tags:police, twins  Leave a Reply Cancel reply This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.