Do you want to know whether She really loves you? There are so many telltale signs that will indicate your girlfriend really cares about you, but here are the top ten sure signs to check whether your relationship will stand the test of time.
1. SHE Looks Into Your Eyes When You Talk This sign is all about the body language. If she looks into your eyes when you talk, you know she is paying full attention to you. Obviously, this is not always practical for every conversation, especially if you are driving somewhere. However, whenever you really want to have a heart to heart discussion, she gives you her full attention, by turning her body towards you, and watching the expression on your face. This is a sign she wants to know what you are really thinking.
Be careful about this after the seven year itch. She may be checking for things to tell her lawyer.
2. SHE Wants To Know About You If your girlfriend asks about your past, your dreams, your desires (not just sexual), your wants, your needs, how you feel inspired, what you love, or anything about you that relates to your thoughts intimately as an individual, you can be very sure that she wants what is best for you. This is a very good indication she loves you.
THIS woman REALLY loves you. Hold on to her. But if one day she decides to leave: let her go. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all! Alfred, Lord Tennyson
3. SHE Gives You Cuddles and Caresses While touch is more important to some people than others, casual touches that are not necessarily sexual in nature are definitely signs she is letting you know that she loves you. If she wants to hold your hand when you walk anywhere together, you can be sure she is saying with her body language that she wants to be with you.
Alas! This too will pass!
4. SHE Can Comfort You When You Have a Bad Day This is one of the most important indicators of a relationship that will stand the test of time. If you feel you can automatically turn to her when ‘times are tuff’, and she is able to give you comfort and help you to feel better, not worse, you have a gal who really loves you. If she gets uncomfortable when you are upset, or doesn’t know what will comfort you, she is not really putting you first in the relationship. If she at least tries to comfort you, there is hope for the future.
5. SHE Gives You the Best Presents Presents do not have to be expensive to be heartfelt. A present can be as simple as an email, a homemade card, or a wildflower picked from the roadside. The essence of this sign is that whenever she does give you a present, whether it is for a special event such as a birthday, or if it is just an off the cuff small gift, it is a gift that means something to you personally. She shows she cares about you by the depth of thought that goes into what you will like and she delights in giving you gifts that you just love.
Gotta take time to appreciate those!
6. SHE Makes You Feel Special Giving you compliments about how beautiful you look is one way she will make you feel special. It may just be that simple phone call, an email, or even a formal love letter. Whatever she does, she wants to give you pleasure and to build you up as a person. She wants to make you feel like you are the most wonderful man in the world.
7. SHE Wants You to Meet Her Friends and Wants to Meet Yours Meeting friends is about wanting to be a part of each other’s lives. If she wants to meet your friends, and spends time getting to know the people who are important in your life, she really does love you. If she enjoys being with your friends, and makes you feel comfortable and a part of the group when you are with her friends, you can be sure she wants to be in your life for a long time.
8. SHE Makes You Laugh and Enjoy Life You actually look forward to spending time with her, because you know you will have fun. Being able to laugh together and have fun is part of every good relationship. If she cannot share the joy of life with you easily, she won’t be able to cope with the hard times that will inevitably come your way too. Even in the difficult times, she somehow can make you smile, through your tears. This is because she loves you and wants you to be happy. She gets a joy from seeing the excitement and pleasure in your expression, so she works to make you laugh.
Pinch me: I must be dreaming!
9. SHE Loves Spending Time with You She treats you as her best friend. She can be quite happy spending time with just the two of you, and doesn’t have to have a million other people around all the time. She makes excuses to see you, and just thoroughly enjoys being around you. She tells you her own thoughts, dreams, and is able to share ideas with you comfortably. She also turns to you when she is sad, or needs comfort too.
Where can I find her? Don’t tell me that this too shall pass.
10. SHE Says She Loves You after the 7th year, and means it. Okay, it can be very easy to say those three words “I love you”, but if she says it when you are not expecting it, or if she says it first, she wants to tell you that she really cares about you. If she only says I love you when she wants to be physically intimate with you, or if you always say it first, and she only says it in reply, because that is what you expect, she may not really care deeply. She may not even need to say the words, because she knows you know how she feels about you, but just has to say it anyway.
If you see evidence of these ten signs in your relationship, and you know the signs are done without purpose or gain, your relationship is built on the foundation of true love. You can be sure of your relationship when she truly wants to please you, and honestly shows that she enjoys being with you in many ways.