Man engulfed in ball of flames after his phone catches fire in his pocket (Photo + Video)

Man in flames after his phone caught Fire

The man in flames after his phone caught fire

A video has emerged showing the shocking moment a man became engulfed in a ball of flames after his mobile phone battery allegedly caught fire in his pocket.

The incident, which is believed to have taken place in Pakistan, was captured by a witness who watched in horror as the man ran around frantically trying to put himself out.

At the beginning of the clip the man, who can be seen walking down a road after getting off a bus, does not appear to be aware that his pocket has caught fire.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:   BREAKING: Pakistan Oil tanker explosion kills at least 120 people

Suddenly the flames begin to rise and spread up his arm before engulfing his shirt – turning him into a ball of fire. The man begins to panic and runs in a circle screaming in pain while horrified witnesses attempt to help him put out the flames.

One bystander begins hitting the man with what appears to be a rug in a bid to stamp out the fire, but for the most part this has little effect.

The situation becomes increasingly horrific as the flames continue to rise and cover the man.

Eventually a local market worker comes to the rescue by throwing a large bucket of water at the man and extinguishing the fire.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:   Malala Yousafzai pens open letter to Nigeria's Chibok school girls

A few flames are still visible on his back but a second man then throws more water at the victim to put the fire out entirely.

The video concludes with the man stumbling towards the camera while struggling for breath.

Little information has been provided alongside the video and the condition of the man is not known following the horrific ordeal.

Watch the video below:

Daily Mail

READ ALSO: Man dies in house fire after iPhone overheated while on charge overnight

loading...
loading...
Tags:,    

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.