School girl dies after getting electrocuted while charging phone in the bathby Admin 24/02/2016 | 12:08 0 Posted in Lifestyle, News, Social Issues A teenage girl has died after getting electrocuted while charging her mobile phone in the bath. The alarm was raised by her mother after she noticed her 14-year-old had spent a long time in the bathroom.She called for her to come out but got no response.She forced her way inside and discovered her daughter’s lifeless body.According to local media in Moscow, Russia, the teenager had the charger in her hands and the mobile phone was on the floor.YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Two young women strip naked in desperation to win old iPhone in a nightclub (Photos)It is believed she had used an extension lead because there were no plugs in the bathroom.Prosecutor Yulia Ivanova told local media: ‘Currently we are still investigating and will make a decision on what action to take, if any, once the investigation is completed.’Metro Buhari turns down invitation to join coalition of Islamic states Buhari to end amnesty programme in 2018 - Boroh Enjoy and Share Post:FacebookTwitterGoogleRedditLinkedInEmailPinterestloading... Tags:Electrocuted in the bath, russia, Teenage Girl  Leave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published.Name Email Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.